SERVICES BY ONCE UPON AN ALPHA
SERVICES WE PROVIDE –
- FB/website/blog management
- ARC/book review team management – Price varies to frequency of releases
- Organizing giveaways including contacting winners and mailing prizes
- Mailing promotional items
- Street team /Review Team Organization
- FB group Creation
- FB author/Fan Page Creation
- FB giveaways
- Graphic Teaser Design – $15/image (Images purchased by OUAA) $12 (Images purchased by author)
- Individual messaging and promotion of your work to any and all blogs
- Introducing a select group of authors willing to assist you with trading a book’s back matter
- I do offer simple wordpress.com website/blog creation. I am NOT a website designer, but I am able to create a simple site to display your book and author information.
- If you need a service that is not listed, please ask. We are happy to personalize our services to meet your needs
SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ – $125 (4 HOURS)
- This includes individual messaging and promotion of your work, new releases, or any sales to any and all blogs.
$50 for a single ebook format
$75 for all ebook formats (.epub, .mobi, .pdf)
$25 for paperback format
We now offer formatting services to help make your book look more appealing when the reader is reading your hard work on both eReaders and in print.
Everyone has different requirements, and may not need all the formats offered so our prices are set up so you only pay for what you want.
Content edits (timeline, story arc, story flow, continuity, etc) and Proofreading available. Contact directly for pricing.
IMPORTANT NOTES –
- Every author has different, individual needs. Please contact us for a personalized quote.
- Invoices are sent at the beginning or the month prior to the service being provided. If the agreed services/hours are to be exceeded, you will be notified before any additional work is performed.
- If you are requesting full-time PR, we would love to read your book beforehand. We do this so that we are able to determine if we would be a good fit to properly promote your work.
- We recommend scheduling any service four to six weeks in advance. Anything scheduled less than four weeks in advance will not be guaranteed. This also depends on our schedule.
- Reviews are NOT guaranteed. I can guarantee that the book will be sent to the bloggers, but from there it’s in their hands. If you would like a spreadsheet list of the blogs the book was sent to please ask.
- You will be responsible for sending all prizes for giveaways.
- All packages can be changed due to your needs.